Date:      Thu, 2 Jul 2015 12:42:02 +0000
From:      Glen Barber <gjb@FreeBSD.org>
To:        Andrew Gervase <andy.gervase@me.com>
Cc:        freebsd-arm@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Once Booted from MMC, eMMC not found

--sm4nu43k4a2Rpi4c

In theory, no.  Once mmc0 is recognized, any additional mmc devices
should also be available.  :(

Glen

On Thu, Jul 02, 2015 at 07:35:36AM -0400, Andrew Gervase wrote:
> Thank  you for your reply, Glen:  To me, the script is optional.  All it =
does is partition and newfs a slice on mmc1, and then copies everything via=
 tar from mmc0 to mmc1. =20
>=20
> My problem is, mmc1 doesn=E2=80=99t exist once the kernel loads.  I was w=
ondering if there is a module that needs to be loaded or compiled into the =
kernel to make sure the eMMC (mmc1) is recognized. =20
>=20
> Andy ideas?
>=20
> =E2=80=94Andy
>=20
> > On Jul 2, 2015, at 01:06, Glen Barber <gjb@FreeBSD.org> wrote:
> >=20
> >>=20
> >> Please wait until next week when several changes/fixes are committed to
> >> the stable/10 branch that can help with this.
> >>=20
> >> Unless you do not have a particular reason to run 10-STABLE, you can t=
ry
> >> the 11-CURRENT snapshots.  See the mailing list archives for
> >> freebsd-snapshots@ for details.
> >>=20
> >=20
> > Bah, actually I think what I suggested is orthogonal to your issue,
> > since I just realized you mentioned a script I am unaware of.
> >=20
> > Sorry for any confusion.
> >=20
> > Glen