Date:      Wed, 29 Jan 1997 18:54:44 -0700 (MST)
From:      Terry Lambert <terry@lambert.org>
To:        jkh@time.cdrom.com (Jordan K. Hubbard)
Cc:        terry@lambert.org, jlemon@americantv.com, hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: 2.2-BETA Questions

> > Make sure the IDE controller does not support LBA, get a bigger than
> > 512M IDE drive anyway, and install the OnTrack 7.x stuff to load
> > .. a whole bunch of similar instructions deleted ..
>
> Why do I get the feeling that Terry is enjoying this?  Terry, you
> sadist!  :-)

Because if you personally have to put up with the crap, you're going
to gain a whole lot of sympathy for the poor schmucks who bought
machines with the crap preinstalled, and now want to unistall a small
amount of the crap (namely, whatever MS OS they are replacing with BSD).

8-).

					Terry Lambert
					terry@lambert.org
---