Date:      Fri, 30 Jun 1995 07:36:10 +0200 (MET DST)
From:      J Wunsch <j@uriah.heep.sax.de>
To:        freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org (FreeBSD hackers)
Subject:   Re: A little off-topic, but..  Fresco?

As Craig .regexp. Struble wrote:

> Well, I tend to be clueless about who does and who doesn't have
> commit priviledges. Trying to keep up with the few hundred mailing
> messages I get every day is hard enough :-)

$CVSROOT/CVSROOT/avail:

davidg,rgrimes,jkh,nate,alm,paul,smace,rich,ats,wollman,csgr,dyson,pst,
karl,sos,sean,phk,jvh,proven,guido,martin,hsu,adam,bde,sef,joerg,se,
torstenb,julian,rich,gpalmer,dfr,gclarkii,swallace,ljo,dima,gibbs,lars,
jmz,asami,ache,ugen,dufault,wpaul,alm,amurai,jmacd,jfieber,olah,roberto,
markm,jhs

Btw., i've been rather impressed about the _huge_ patch Doug came up
with.  But i didn't have any good C++ examples to test it.  (Well, now
i know how he's been testing it. :)

--
cheers, J"org

joerg_wunsch@uriah.heep.sax.de -- http://www.sax.de/~joerg/