Date:      Mon, 24 Jun 1996 00:52:55 +0200 (MET DST)
From:      Ollivier Robert <roberto@keltia.freenix.fr>
To:        vjs@mica.denver.sgi.com (Vernon Schryver)
Cc:        wollman@FreeBSD.ORG, freebsd-current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Typos in rtquery(8)

It seems that Vernon Schryver said:
> However, I thought had already fixed two of them in the version I
> announced yesterday.  I hope there is not some something wrong in how
> I've been bundling the stuff up or the FreeBSD community has been
> unbundling it.  I hope this was just a coincidence of messages crossing
> in the net, and that the new version does not have the wrong stuff.

We do not use that version yet. The one in the tree was imported by Garrett
at the end of May.

----------------------------
revision 1.1.3.1
date: 1996/05/30 16:19:14;  author: wollman;  state: Exp;  lines: +0 -0
SGI's version of routed(8), including support for router discovery,
RIP version 2, and better configuration.  Thanks to Vernon Schryver
at SGI for doing the work to make this available to the free software
community.  This import is mostly conflicts because of the trailing
whitespace issue.

Obtained from: Vernon Schryver <vjs@mica.denver.sgi.com>

--
Ollivier ROBERT    -=- The daemon is FREE! -=-    roberto@keltia.freenix.fr
FreeBSD keltia.freenix.fr 2.2-CURRENT #11: Thu Jun 13 11:01:47 MET DST 1996