Date:      Tue, 3 Oct 1995 10:32:52 +0200
From:      Gennady Sorokopud <gena@NetVision.net.il>
To:        Satoshi Asami <asami@cs.berkeley.edu>
Cc:        <A.C.P.M.Kalker@student.utwente.nl>, <ports@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Building x11/xforms-0.75: Library name conflict

On Mon Oct  2 23:25:08 1995 Satoshi Asami wrote:
[skipped]
>You're right, I thought Gena said before that he's going to change the
>name of the library to libxforms (even the directory name says so!).
>Gena?

Umm..i didn't do that because i've seen some discussion going on
about libforms.* in /usr/lib , and i understood that this libary
is on it's way out of the tree.

If not i'll change the ports..

>Satoshi

--------
 Gennady B. Sorokopud - System programmer at NetVision Israel.
 E-Mail: Gennady Sorokopud <gena@NetVision.net.il>
 Homepage: http://www.netvision.net.il/~gena

 This message was sent at 10/03/95 08:30:15 by XF-Mail