Date:      Fri, 14 Mar 1997 22:27:52 -0800
From:      "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@time.cdrom.com>
To:        Eivind Eklund <eivind@dimaga.com>
Cc:        chat@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: "The competition"

> You're sitting at work.  It's late at night, and there is just this
> _little_ tinkering you've got to do, just another dose.  Real UNIX - you've
> become addicted, and there is no way to get the real stuff at home.  You've
> tried Linux - doesn't feel right.  You've tried the home version of SCO,
> but after 10 years of source, not having a source license gives you the
> willies.  So, another night at the office.
>
> FreeBSD - you can come home again, at home.

Hmmmm.  That's promising! :-)

Another line that David came up with while we were at Uniforum after a
user said (perhaps in the context of the GPL - I can't remember) "so
with FreeBSD, there are no limits?"  and David said: "FreeBSD - no
limits!"

I dunno, it sounded like a good slogan to us. :-)

					Jordan