Date:      Tue, 30 Jun 1998 08:13:44 PDT
From:      "Muzammil Razaq" <muzammil75@hotmail.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   problem with login..

dear sir,

I am new to freeBSD, I downloaded some dists like
bin,manpages,dict,problibs etc and i ran the BSD installation from a dos
partition. I was able to install it easily but it would not log me in.
it would say login incorrect. i was prompted to create some user account
and some user group during the installation, even that would not work.
next time i tried installation without creating any user account and
groups even that time it would show the same message. I even tried
system managers password but it was the same.

Please send me the correct syntax to log on to the system, first time
after installation. the root "/" and other system file partitions are
mounted during installation.

please reply ASAP.Thanks.

Muzammil