Date:      Wed, 2 Apr 2008 11:21:50 +0300
From:      "john kihahu" <kihahu@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Kind Regards

Hi to all of you!
 Sometime last year, I request for the latest installation CDs of freebsd.
So many members offered to mail them that i could not accept all.
I take this opportunity to thank you for the support you gave.
I was hoping to initiate a program where I would be able to donate computers
to the needy in order to reduce the levels of ignorance (illiteracy) on this
end of the world.
My major issue is acquiring the hardware!! To lower the overall cost, I'll
use open source software (In this case, freebsd).
If anyone out there has any ideas or any help, please reply to this email!

Kind regards.
John