Date:      Wed, 20 Sep 2000 19:49:24 +0200 (EET)
From:      Lauri Laupmaa <mauri@krabi.mbp.ee>
To:        stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   ICQ behind natd masquerade

Hi

if I have windows ICQ (version does not matter) behind FreeBSD natd,
people who have me in their contact list complain that I go offline/online
all the time.

It happens in various networking conditions, with fast & slow connections,
etc. So, I am confident this is a ptroblem in natd. For example behind the
same connection i'm using is a guy with linux masquerading also using icq
and he does NOT have this problem...

anyone cares to comment ?

TIA