Date:      Thu, 10 Jun 1999 23:23:22 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Chuck Robey <chuckr@picnic.mat.net>
To:        Robert I Murillo <rmurillo@engin.umich.edu>
Cc:        ports@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: xv

On Thu, 10 Jun 1999, Robert I Murillo wrote:

> Hi-
>
>   I'm trying to make the xv package on a 386, and the last thing make says
> is "xmkmf: not found" and then stops with error 127.  Any suggestions?

xmkmf is part of the X11 distribution.  I don't know where you got your
distribution, but either your's is incomplete or incorrectly installed.

> TIA,
> Bob

chuckr@picnic.mat.net       | communications topic, C programming, and Unix.
213 Lakeside Drive Apt T-1  |
Greenbelt, MD 20770         | I run picnic and jaunt, both FreeBSD-current.
(301) 220-2114              |