Date:      Wed, 8 Jan 2003 23:25:24 -0800 (PST)
From:      Doug Barton <DougB@FreeBSD.org>
To:        Scott Long <scott_long@btc.adaptec.com>
Cc:        Kenneth Culver <culverk@yumyumyum.org>, "" <nuzrin@nuzrin.com>, "" <current@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   Re: NVIDIA driver compilation failed

On Thu, 2 Jan 2003, Scott Long wrote:

> It looks like sys/filedesc.h needs to be included in nv-freebsd.h

This got me up and running again on -current compiled 12/31. Thanks Scott!
Now that I'm used to the better performance of the nvidia drivers, it's
really noticable when it's not there.

Doug

--
   "We have known freedom's price. We have shown freedom's power.
      And in this great conflict, ...  we will see freedom's victory."
          State of the Union, January 28, 2002

         Do YOU Yahoo!?