Date:      Mon, 18 Sep 2006 17:06:09 +0800
From:      Migs <jc.devilla@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   quick question regarding /usr/obj

I just did a rebuild recently, and saw in the handbook that i can take
out /usr/obj with no problems... and seeing as its taking up >500mb, I
do want to trim it out...

However, in uname -a it shows

FreeBSD shadow.meridiantelekoms.com 6.2-PRERELEASE FreeBSD
6.2-PRERELEASE #0: Mon Sep 18 15:35:23 PHT 2006
root@shadow.meridiantelekoms.com:/usr/obj/usr/src/sys/ARMITAGE  i386

and no reference of my kernel in /boot, aside from /boot/kernel...

Now, my question is, is the custom kernel I built also /boot/kernel? or
does it reside in /usr/obj/usr/src/sys/ARMITAGE?

--
Migs
Registered Linux user # 381619, but has shifted to FreeBSD