Date:      Sat, 9 Jan 1999 18:06:11 +1030 (CST)
From:      Kris Kennaway <kkennawa@physics.adelaide.edu.au>
To:        "Bruce A. Mah" <bmah@ca.sandia.gov>
Cc:        Joseph Koshy <jkoshy@FreeBSD.ORG>, freebsd-ports@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: ports/9358

--cWoXeonUoKmBZSoM

On Fri, 8 Jan 1999, Bruce A. Mah wrote:

> Perhaps I was unclear in my private email to you earlier.  When I said
> "close the PR", I should have asked you to "close the PR without
> taking any action", since, as I indicated, I discovered a slightly
> older tcpslice already in /usr/src.

Sounds like the best thing to do is to update the /usr/src version and see if
there are any integration problems, and get a committer to sponsor (and
perform) the upgrade.

-----
(ASP) Microsoft Corporation (MSFT) announced today that the release of its
productivity suite, Office 2000, will be delayed until the first quarter
of 1901.

--cWoXeonUoKmBZSoM

--cWoXeonUoKmBZSoM--