Date:      07 Jul 2002 19:59:50 +0200
From:      Thomas Ugland <killer@lothlorien.no>
To:        current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Mouse wheel.

I'm not sure if this is current releated or XFree releated, but
I'm giving it a go here.

I updated from -current Jun 27, to a Jul 07 version today, and
since that fixed the problem with compiling XFree86-4-Server
and libs, I recompiled those and upgraded those. (new'er port
versions). Now my mouse wheel only works in one 'direction'.

If I try to use the wheel, it looks like it emits the same signal,
even if I move it up or down. (It scrolls down).

It used to work before I did the upgrades, just cant figure out where
the problem is..  (mwheel works correctly in other OS'es).

--
Thomas Ugland

-> If everything is coming your way then you're in the wrong lane. <-