Date:      Fri, 11 Feb 2000 15:59:49 -0500
From:      Jim Mercer <jim@reptiles.org>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org, freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   patches for de driver (full-duplex packet loss problems)

i hear that there are some patches which might fix some serious packet loss
problems with the de driver in 100mbps fullduplex.

i am running 3.4 (synced to stable via cvsup).

with the mailing list archives down, i can't do my own search, but i was
hoping someone on these lists could give me some pointers.

--
[ Jim Mercer                 jim@reptiles.org              +1 416 506-0654 ]
[          Reptilian Research -- Longer Life through Colder Blood          ]