Date:      Fri, 24 Aug 2001 00:06:02 -0500 (CDT)
From:      Butch Evans <butch@sheltonbbs.com>
To:        Freebsd-ISP <freebsd-isp@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   CyberCafe

I am in the process of planning an Internet Cafe.  What I plan is
setting up some Windows workstations for the customers, and then set
up a freebsd box as the router.  Are there some folks out there that
have run this type of business that would be willing to share some
info with me?  What type of software would be recommended to handle
the billing/timers (at the BSD box)?  I am in the very early stages
of planning, but would like to solve the technical aspects first (at
least understand what I have to do to solve them).  Any help or
pointers would be appreciated.

--
Butch Evans
http://www.ChristInVerse.com/