Date:      Sun, 4 Jul 1999 21:10:41 +0100 (BST)
From:      Jose Marques <noway@nohow.demon.co.uk>
To:        cpiazza@FreeBSD.org
Cc:        freebsd-ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: ports/12501: Hotjava 3.0 port

On Sat, 3 Jul 1999 cpiazza@FreeBSD.org wrote:

> Synopsis: Hotjava 3.0 port
>
> State-Changed-From-To: open->closed
> State-Changed-By: cpiazza
> State-Changed-When: Sat Jul 3 16:50:58 PDT 1999
> State-Changed-Why:
> New port committed with minor changes, thanks!

I would like to query one change to the PLIST.  The line:

	@dirrm share/java

was added to the PLIST.  Whilst this port will indeed create this
directory, if it does not exist, other ports also create this directory
when they are installed (e.g. java/jsdk).  This line will therefore
generate a "directory not empty" error if this port is removed with jsdk
installed.

Jose Marques