Date:      Sun, 23 May 2010 09:53:40 -0400
From:      Jerry <freebsd-ports.user@seibercom.net>
To:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Update java for Firefox-3.6.3

--Sig_/zZ.NPb_3po+VOMzGgWMTKUd

It has been several months now since Firefox-3.6.3 was released into
the ports system. Has a viable version of Java been created to work
with this version of Firefox? I am unable to locate any information in
regards to this on the FreeBSD web page.

--=20
Jerry
FreeBSD-Ports.user@seibercom.net

--Sig_/zZ.NPb_3po+VOMzGgWMTKUd