Date:      Tue, 27 Dec 94 08:43:02 EST
From:      robertg@meaddata.com (Robert Gerdardy)
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Loop...Loop...Loop

Hi,

I have the 2.0 CD from Walnut Creek.

I made boot and cpio floppies from the CD according to the directions. OK.

When I boot my machine from the boot disk, I get a boot message which gives
some incomprehensible message, but says to just type <CR> for defaults.
If I do nothing, it procedes without me anyway. In any event, no matter what
I do, it then just reboots my machine, and then the message comes back, and
then it reboots my machine, and then ...

Bob Gerardy
robertg@meaddata.com