Date:      Tue, 6 Jun 1995 21:28:08 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Chuck Robey <chuckr@Glue.umd.edu>
To:        "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@freefall.cdrom.com>
Cc:        Steve Gerakines <steve2@genesis.tiac.net>, hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: kernel page fault while doing tar to /dev/rft0

On Mon, 5 Jun 1995, Jordan K. Hubbard wrote:

> > ones, I think it uses the DC2120 tapes.  No controller, I used the floppy
> > controller on it.  If it'd do FreeBSD some good, I wouldn't mind shipping
> > it somewhere.  Tell me if you want it (for FreeBSD development/testing),
> > and give me a shipping address.
>
> Would you mind terribly shipping it overseas, to Joerg?
>
> I'd be glad to pick up the postage if that were an issue..
>
> 						Jordan

I haven't the vaguest idea what it costs, and only a general notion of
how to do it.  In the past, when I had to send something overseas for a
commercial purpose, I had to go through the most incredible customs forms
you would believe.  I will find out how, tho; please send me the address,
and any hints or requirements you might have about how to ship.  I'm
between semesters right now, so I can afford a little time spent, if I
can get myself away from my computer that long.

7608 Topton St.             |
New Carrollton, MD 20784    | I run Journey2 (Freebsd 2.0) and n3lxx
(301) 459-2316              | (FreeBSD 1.1.5.1) and am I happy!