Date:      Wed, 24 Jul 2002 22:43:42 +0100
From:      Nik Clayton <nik@freebsd.org>
To:        Mark Valentine <mark@thuvia.demon.co.uk>
Cc:        Cyrille Lefevre <cyrille.lefevre@laposte.net>, qa@freebsd.org, nik@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: docproj package and 4.6 CD-ROM

--uJWb33pM2TcUAXIl

On Sat, Jul 13, 2002 at 11:20:06PM +0100, Mark Valentine wrote:
> > On Fri, Jul 12, 2002 at 10:29:53PM +0100, Mark Valentine wrote:
> > > Any idea why the docproj binary package didn't make it onto CD-ROM #3=
 for
> > > the 4.6 release (it's listed in src/release/scripts/print-cdrom-packa=
ges.sh)?
> > >=20
> > > Is it because it's interactive unless JADETEX is defined?
> >=20
> > how about to have a subport such as docproj-jadetex which just
> > define JADETEX and to make docproj non-interactive in all cases ?
>=20
> I suggested docproj and docproj-nojadetex on the doc mailing list back
> in March.  I don't particularly care which way around it is, but my prefe=
rence
> would be to have jadetex by default.

Send a PR with port skeleton attached, and I'm sure it'll be committed.

> Nik, is this a problem for the FreeBSD Services release too?

Dunno, that's nothing to do with me.  You want to talk to Paul Richards
(paul@freebsd.org).  But I *think* the DVD includes just about
everything anyway.

--=20
FreeBSD: The Power to Serve      http://www.freebsd.org/               (__)
FreeBSD Documentation Project    http://www.freebsd.org/docproj/    \\\'',)
                                                                      \/  \=
 ^
   --- 15B8 3FFC DDB4 34B0 AA5F  94B7 93A8 0764 2C37 E375 ---         .\._/=
_)

--uJWb33pM2TcUAXIl

--uJWb33pM2TcUAXIl--