Date:      Tue, 8 Sep 1998 20:04:32 EDT
From:      Rothgar25@aol.com
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   ports question

I tried to install the Seyon program under the comms directory but I get the
following message:

===> seyon-2.14b is marked as broken: Installs file in /root/.seyon.

Could you please tell me what's going on? I could not find the tarball in the
CDROM I'm using so I downloaded the tarbal and placed it in the distfiles
directory prior to entering 'make install'. I checked /root directory for the
.seyon file that it talks about but it wasn't there. I have not seen an
explanation of this error on the ports Questions and Answers page.

Thank you,

Jose
rothgar25@aol.com