Date:      Sun, 26 Oct 2008 08:39:16 +0900 (JST)
From:      haro@kgt.co.jp
To:        bzeeb-lists@lists.zabbadoz.net
Cc:        ctm-users@freebsd.org, stephen@math.missouri.edu, freebsd-current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: src tree CVS repo updates?

From: "Bjoern A. Zeeb"
Date: Sat, 25 Oct 2008 19:16:05 +0000 (UTC)
::On Sat, 25 Oct 2008, Stephen Montgomery-Smith wrote:
::
::> haro@kgt.co.jp wrote:
::>> Hi list,
::>>
::>> It seems that updates to src CVS repository have stopped on Oct 23rd.
::>> I don't see activities in cvs-src-old list, no updates through cvsup
::>> and CTM deliveries since then.
::>>
::>> Can anybody look at whats going on?
::>
::> I saw another email which says that cvsup-master seems to have stopped
::> updating src.  I can confirm that I see this as well.  (However ports seems
::> to be being updated just fine.)
::>
::> CTM gets its data directly from cvsup-master, which is why you haven't seen
::> any CTM updates with src.  Other than that, CTM production is functioning
::> properly.
::
::I think the cvs->cvs problem was fixed a few minutes ago so you should
::start seeing updates again soon.

I've just confirmed the new CTM src-6 delta coming along.
Thanks everybody for looking into the issue.

Regards,
 Haro
           _ _    Munehiro (haro) Matsuda