Date:      Wed, 28 Jan 1998 12:37:21 +1100
From:      Sue Blake <sue@welearn.com.au>
To:        Jay Nelson <jdn@acp.qiv.com>
Cc:        Greg Lehey <grog@lemis.com>, FreeBSD Questions <questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: How do I read RTF ("Rich Text Format")?

On Tue, Jan 27, 1998 at 06:50:55PM -0600, Jay Nelson wrote:
> Sue,
>
> Do you know if the current RTF specs at M$ are valid for the latest
> iterations of Word?

Sorry, no. And there was two versions of the specs, one a dozen pages and
one a half inch of paper, and some notes on it when I spent a day
searching ages ago. If it's still in the paper recycler I'll holler.

> I've bumped into this enough, I may try do do something. Is there any
> consensus on what output format everyone needs?

I doubt there'd be consensus, but even plain text would help to read email.

--

Regards,
        -*Sue*-