Date:      Tue, 1 Oct 2002 09:38:39 +0300
From:      "Bakkers Business Solutions SIA" <bbs@bakkers-bs.com>
To:        <questions@freeBSD.org>
Subject:   HELP!!!

Dir Sir/Madam,
I was trying to download a very important file from our bookkeeping software
server (runing on FREEBSD) to my FTP server and I instead of command PUT
used GET, than I understood that it was wrong I tryed the same with PUT. I
think I spoiled that file. IS IT POSSIBLE TO UNDO THAT ACTION???

I was connected to the server through SSH with SecureCRT.
I was connected as ROOT.

Thank You!
Martins