Date:      Wed, 4 Jul 2001 10:50:47 -0400
From:      "Otter" <otterr@telocity.com>
To:        "FreeBSD-stable" <freebsd-stable@freebsd.org>
Subject:   problem building kernel on today's -stable

I'm updating from June 21. I've read /usr/src/UPDATING. I got a
successful buildworld, but the buildkernel is failing in the same
place. Any tips or comments are welcome. I've cvsup'd a few times
since yesterday hoping to resolve it, but I keep getting the same
thing. Am I the only one?

ck-boundary=2 -Wall -Wredundant-decls -Wnested-externs -Wstrict-protot
ypes  -Wmissing-prototypes -Wpointer-arith -Winline -Wcast-qual  -ffor
mat-extensions -ansi -c linux_sysent.c
linux_sysent.c:21: sizeof applied to an incomplete type
linux_sysent.c:21: warning: built-in function `exit' used without
declaration
linux_sysent.c:21: warning: cast discards qualifiers from pointer
target type
*** Error code 1

Stop in /usr/src/sys/modules/linux.
*** Error code 1