Date:      Mon, 14 Oct 2002 22:40:19 -0700
From:      "Tony M." <zigner@earthlink.net>
To:        FreeBSD-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Installing Packages Using Sysinstall?

Hello again everyone.
I am trying to use the sysinstall utility to add packages.  If I use the main server
(ftp.freebsd.org) then I get a message saying that it can't find the 4.7-RC1
distribution on this server.
When I set the options to "any" and then try it it says it can't find the /INDEX file
on the specified server.  Even when I put in the full path to
ftp://ftp.FreeBSD.org/pub/FreeBSD/ports/i386/packages-4.7-rc1/ as a url, it still
can't find it.

What am I doing wrong?

Thanks,

Tony