Date:      Mon, 27 Nov 2000 20:28:57 -0500
From:      Garance A Drosihn <drosih@rpi.edu>
To:        current@FreeBSD.org
Cc:        freebsd-doc@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   status of http://www.freebsd.org/handbook/makeworld.html

Unless I'm missing something, which is certainly possible, it
seems to me that
    http://www.freebsd.org/handbook/makeworld.html

is missing some information that it used to have.  There is no
section on mergemaster, for instance, even though there IS a
link to that section, and that link thinks the section is on
the same web page.

I get a vague feeling that something else on the page isn't
right, but I can't think of what that might be.  Probably
the section on building kernels, because it does not actually
mention the 'buildkernel' or 'installkernel' targets.