Date:      Fri, 10 Feb 2006 11:12:22 -0500
From:      "Stigas, Christos" <Christos.Stigas@cibc.com>
To:        <flz@FreeBSD.org>
Cc:        ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   FreeBSD Port: roundcube-0.1.20060205

Hello,

I updated to the new port yesterday and it is not working.  I have =
checked the roundcube site and this is not the latest stable build =
(20060205).  There seem to be a number of database issues including not =
shutting down connections properly.  ( I am using postgresql btw)

Here is what happens when I try to get to the login page:

DB Error in /usr/local/www/roundcube/program/include/rcube_db.inc (427): =
DB Error: unknown error Query: SELECT vars, ip, EXTRACT (EPOCH FROM =
changed) AS changed FROM session WHERE =
sess_id=3D'9afe03c9b6a3cac7143fc20a0d7e89ba' [nativecode=3DFATAL: =
terminating connection due to administrator command server closed the =
connection unexpectedly This probably means the server terminated =
abnormally before or while processing the request.]

Fatal error: Call to a member function fetchRow() on a non-object in =
/usr/local/www/roundcube/program/include/rcube_db.inc on line 315=20

Another thing, I noticed that the database schema has changed.  I think =
there should be a second sql script which allows an existing install to =
just alter the database.  If you'd like I wouldn't mind writing this.

Regards,
Christos