Date:      Sat, 7 Aug 2004 09:59:13 +0300
From:      "Mogilny I. Aleksandr" <sg@astral.ntu-kpi.kiev.ua>
To:        freebsd-ia64@freebsd.org
Subject:   FreeBSD-RELEASE-5.2.1-ia64 installation problem

Hello,
I have a subject problem. I have downloaded all iso files from ftp site,
written them with burncd on othe unix machine (FreeBSD-4.9) but any of
cd didn't boot. I also tried to burn CDs with nero with option cd copy
but that also didn't help. Distribution contains no  floppy images. Why?
I didn't know what else to do and decided to use i386 5.2.1 RELEASE's
images it installed the operation system (during installation i told sysinstall
to llok for distribution on one of the local computers near me) but it didn't
boot (couldn't load kernel at startup). I gess this action of mine wasn't
correct. What else can i do to install this release?
Thank you for further help.