Date:      Thu, 10 Jan 2013 21:41:48 +0200
From:      Vadim Urazaev <demiurg@tica.com.ua>
To:        =?ISO-8859-2?Q?Radek_Krej=E8a?= <radek.krejca@starnet.cz>
Cc:        freebsd-ipfw@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: kern/174749: Unexpected change of default route

Do you have net-snmp installed on your system ?

I did two things and problem is disappears for now (I live without changing
default route longer then ever now)

1. I disabled snmpd
2. I installed and started to use "bird" routing daemon.
With configuration like this.

protocol kernel world {

    persist;        # Don't remove routes on bird shutdown

    scan time 20;       # Scan kernel routing table every 20 seconds

    import none;        # Default is import all

    export filter {

        if (net =3D 0.0.0.0/0) then {

            if proto =3D "def" then accept;

        }

        reject;

    };

}

protocol device { }

protocol static def {

    preference 1000;    # Default preference of routes

    route 0.0.0.0/0 via x.x.x.x; # My default gateway

}

I don`t know is it helps or not at all, but you should try if you
in desperate situation as you told.

2013/1/10 Radek Krej=C4=8Da <radek.krejca@starnet.cz>

> The following reply was made to PR kern/174749; it has been noted by GNAT=
S.