Date:      Thu, 28 Jan 1999 23:16:19 +0000 (GMT)
From:      "Jason C. Wells" <jcwells@u.washington.edu>
To:        Jeremy Lea <reg@shale.csir.co.za>
Cc:        ports@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: ports/9765: mc-4.5.1 build dies

On Fri, 29 Jan 1999, Jeremy Lea wrote:

>Hi,
>
>On Thu, Jan 28, 1999 at 10:28:01PM +0000, jcwells@u.washington.edu wrote:
>> >Synopsis:       mc-4.5.1 build dies
>
>I have a mc-4.5.9 port, and a new gnomemc-4.5.9 port ready to roll... I'm
>just waiting to test them with {glib|gtk+}-1.1.14 which were just released.

Cool! After trying many types of file managers and just seeing gmc the
other day I think I will like gmc the best.

Could you drop me a note when they are ready? I am probably going to
switch from KDE to GNOME soon.

Catchya Later,		|	Give me UNIX or give me a typewriter.
Jason Wells		|	http://www.freebsd.org/