Date:      Tue, 26 Sep 2000 19:03:46 +0200 (IST)
From:      Roman Shterenzon <roman@xpert.com>
To:        Janko van Roosmalen <janko@compuserve.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org, freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: PicoBSD

Hi,
I noticed that it's broken couple of days ago.
I produced some patches for the "net" flavor which make it build ok.
I'll send-pr sooner rather then later, or, I can mail it as soon as I get
home.

Sorry for crossposting, guys@stable, does anyone maitain this beast?

P.S. I'm not subscribed to questions, only to stable, act accordingly.

--Roman Shterenzon, UNIX System Administrator and Consultant
[ Xpert UNIX Systems Ltd., Herzlia, Israel. Tel: +972-9-9522361 ]