Date:      Fri, 03 Aug 2007 16:59:51 +0200
From:      Remko Lodder <remko@FreeBSD.org>
To:        Sergey Matveychuk <sem@FreeBSD.org>
Cc:        bugbusters@freebsd.org, www@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: web send-pr interface does not work with an attachment.

Sergey Matveychuk wrote:
> Hi.
>
> An error shows:
> There is an error with your problem report submission. The problem was:
> Patch file has wrong content type: got application/octet-stream but was
> expecting one matching text/.* or application/shar.
>
> It was a patch. Only text.

Hey Sem!

Apparently your browser sended a different content type as you
mention. Please paste the patch in the submission and all will
be fine. Ofcourse we could leave out the check but then you
would wonder on where the heck the patch went (it will just
vanish). I committed this on request/proposal from Devon O'dell.

Thanks,
Remko

--
Kind regards,