Date:      Tue, 26 May 1998 20:26:18 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Paul Griffith <paulg@interlog.com>
To:        Wes Peters <wes@obie.softweyr.com>
Cc:        chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   HCL Was: USB/FreeBSD & The Big Boys

Just as a add-on to this, on the weekend past I was down by the
University of Toronto Book store to buy Solaris v2.6.  There was a
customer that was looking for FreeBSD. The book store didn't have it so, I
sent him off to the "World Largest BookStore". He wanted FreeBSD for home,
use because they use FreeBSD at work to test their NFS Server/Gateway
products.

The company is know as HCL (aka Hummingbird Communications Ltd)

Paul Griffith
BTW: He also said that their  developers liked the new SCO UnixWare 7.

---------
paulg@interlog.com | Powered by FreeBSD