Date:      Fri, 5 Dec 2014 12:47:01 +0100
From:      Johannes Meixner <xmj@freebsd.org>
To:        emulation@freebsd.org, doc@freebsd.org, wblock@freebsd.org, lme@freebsd.org, netchild@freebsd.org
Subject:   Setting CentOS 6.6 as Default, and documenting it

--IrhDeMKUP4DT/M7F

Hi there,

I've added the missing documentating bits to the review hanging at
https://reviews.freebsd.org/D1145
for setting the CentOS 6.6 base + userland as default.

Please have a look at the UPDATING entry and please feel free to clarify my
writings as necessary to make the changes more clear to end-users.

I've also revised the Handbook emulation bits that needed rework,=20
https://reviews.freebsd.org/D1117 - and this will make it in once the ports
bits are in place.

I hope this should be all that's needed. If not, please let me know ! :-)

Best

-xmj
--=20
Johannes Meixner        | FreeBSD Committer
xmj@FreeBSD.org   	| http://people.freebsd.org/~xmj

--IrhDeMKUP4DT/M7F

--IrhDeMKUP4DT/M7F--