Date:      Thu, 25 Jan 2007 21:20:24 GMT
From:      Andrew Grillet <andrew@grillet.co.uk>
To:        freebsd-sparc64@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   pr: 105157

The following reply was made to PR sparc64/105157; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: Andrew Grillet <andrew@grillet.co.uk>
To: bug-followup@freebsd.org, andrew@grillet.co.uk
Date: Thu, 25 Jan 2007 20:44:27 +0000

 I found some request if netstat -sp icmp shows any changes:

 Yes, it reports "xx multicast echo requsts ignored"

 I am pretty sure that the echo requests are fine. I can ping other
 machines on the network whether running Solaris on Sparc or FreeBSD on
 i386 with no problem.

 This is definitely a problem with FreeBSD 6.2-STABLE on Sparc64 (Was  RC
 but I upgraded to try to solve the problem :-).