Date:      Thu, 12 Feb 2004 12:46:51 -0800
From:      Andreas Ott <andreas@naund.org>
To:        freebsd-mobile@freebsd.org
Subject:   successful install on ThinkPad X23

Hi,
I just wanted to send a short note to this list that I successfully
installed -CURRENT onto an IBM Thinkpad 2662-E5U. In order to access any
of the fxp0 or wi0 network interfaces I had to change the BIOS mapping
of INTA and INTB to IRQ9 and IRQ10 respectively, before all INT* were
mapped to IRQ11.

The crucial hint came from PR kern/58139 to which I have also posted
a follow up describing the INT* to IRQ mapping change.

-andreas