Date:      Thu, 03 Aug 2000 02:39:13 -0400
From:      Bigwillie <mvanberk@optonline.net>
To:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: New

Well after 4 hours trying to upgrade, I believe I failed a step or two
somewhere,  I tried to make installkernel and I got an error stating that a
folder didnt exist, (dont remember the correct error), so I just did a
install world, updated /etc, /dev and /stand/sysinstall.  Im trying it
again, following instructions given by www.mostgraveconcern.com/freebsd
.  Ill see in the morning, Im tired.
this thing takes forever on my machine......
Talk to you all soon.