Date:      Mon, 06 Feb 1995 15:30:10 +0100
From:      Andres Vega Garcia <Andres.Vega_Garcia@sophia.inria.fr>
To:        rb@gid.co.uk (Bob Bishop)
Cc:        questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Tool for configuring 3C5x9 available.

	Hi, this is to announce that I make available a tool for configuring
the 3C5x9 cards. This tool has other capabilities not documented but easy to
figure out what are they for (I hope so :-). You can see/modify the
registers/EEPROM contents.

	Hope people who still have problems with these cards will be able to
see inside the card as the driver does, I hope this can help you. Please
let me know about the observations you make and/or corrections to this
material.

	It can be found at:

	zenon.inria.fr:/rodeo/avega/epconf.tar.gz

	PS: I tested this material, on ISA with 3C509-COMBO cards.

-------
Andres Vega Garcia             INRIA Projet RODEO
                               2004, Route des Lucioles B.P. 93
                               06902 Sophia Antipolis Cedex, France
avega@pax.inria.fr             (+33)93.65.76.78 Fax:(+33)93.65.77.65 or 66