Date:      Wed, 6 Jan 2010 12:57:21 +0530
From:      manish jain <invalid.pointer@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Cc:        rsmith@xs4all.nl
Subject:   Need sample xorg.conf for Intel Q35 Express chipset

Hello All,

I just installed FreeBSD-8.0-i386 on my office system. I can't find anything
like the xf86cfg/xf86config tools for configuring X that used to come with
FreeBSD earlier. The only utility I could find is xorg-edit, but this is
nowhere as user-friendly as the earlier tools. Can somebody please send me a
sample xorg.conf for Intel Q35 Express chipset (384 MB video RAM) and a PNP
Dell LCD monitor which is happiest @ (1440X900 resolution/ 32-bit colour /
60 Hz refresh) in Windows ? The keyboard and mouse are standard USB.

I assume the default file location remains unchanged : /etc/X11/xorg.conf

Thanks for any help

Manish Jain
invalid.pointer@gmail.com