Date:      Fri, 22 Dec 1995 00:27:33 -0500 (EST)
From:      -=WireHead=- <timothy.butkiewicz@wmich.edu>
To:        x93butkiewic@wmich.edu
Cc:        ports@freebsd.org, questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   New User, Guest Login.

Hello all free unix peoples!

	My name is Timothy and I use FreeBSD (v2.1R). Well eenuff of the intros...
I would like to know if there are any binary, ports or packages available
for FreeBSD that allow for new user logins, like the ones commonly found
on Free-Nets and public access unix systems. Are there any out there?
	If so please send me the information...it would be greatly apprecieated!
	If not, I have a new user type program that was written for BSDI
unix. It was a custom written package for M-Net, if any of you are
familiar with that. Well the Binary runs (it was in the tar) but on the
other hand it does not run correctly. Since i am in no way able to port
it or package it for a custom to run on my machine i thought maybe one,
two or 18 of you may wish to dive into this endeavor. It is a really nice
package when it runs. If you are interested, please let me know and i
will help as much as i can.

	Thanks for the soap box, now i'll let the pro's take over.

Have a great actualization.
Happy Holidays too!
-Timothy

___________________/Merry Christmas from wirehead@pobox.com\______|_______