Date:      Thu, 31 Oct 2013 15:15:03 -0700
From:      Eric Camachat <eric.camachat@gmail.com>
To:        Bryan Drewery <bdrewery@freebsd.org>
Cc:        pkg@freebsd.org, current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Official FreeBSD Binary Packages now available for pkgng

browsing www.freebsd.org worked fine.
tried pkg.freebsd.org it got below.
Our DNS server can resolve proxy server only.
Only proxy server can resolve internet sites, this is how our company force
all traffic went through proxy server.

Eric

Network Error (dns_server_failure)

  Your request could not be processed because an error occurred contacting
the DNS server.   The DNS server may be temporarily unavailable, or there
could be a network problem.
If problem persists, please open a ticket with Motorola help desk; and copy
and paste this page in ticket.

Date/Time: 2013-10-31    22:11:37 Request: GET http://pkg.freebsd.org/ Error:
(dns_server_failure) Proxy Name:    proxy
Proxy IP: xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx Client IP: zzz.zzz.zzz.zzz
Referer URL: