Date:      Wed, 29 Jan 1997 18:22:05 -0800 (PST)
From:      "Jonathan M. Bresler" <jmb>
To:        cbt@mcia.com
Cc:        webmaster@owlsnest.com, hackers
Subject:   Re: Worst Marketing Strategies

	The FreeBSD Project Inc. is in no way affliated with
	owlsnet.com.

	it seems that owlsnet.com uses FreeBSD to run their
	website www.owlsnet.com.

	The FreeBSD Project Inc, is not responsible for the actions
	of others that use FreeBSD, just as Scott Paper Company
	is not responsible for the actions of juveniles that
	use Scott Paper Company products to "paper" someone else's
	property.

jmb
--
Jonathan M. Bresler           FreeBSD Postmaster             jmb@FreeBSD.ORG