Date:      Mon, 9 Nov 1998 20:38:08 +0000 (GMT)
From:      Phillip Salzman <psalzman@gamefish.pcola.gulf.net>
To:        Patrick Gardella <patrick@cre8tivegroup.com>
Cc:        Joey Garcia <gummibear@mediaone.net>, questions@FreeBSD.ORG, Quintin Oliver <quintin@smlt.com>
Subject:   Re: Games and Stuff: Conerning Doom and Quake

What, the files aren't 'nuff - you need docs too?! ;P~

I've never used it, you might be able to find some from Albert Perlsta's
page at http://www.genx.net/~perlsta, as that is where I downloaded the
files from -- i don't think he'll do tech support either.  Ask Brian
Feldman, I believe he has messed with it a little.

--
Phillip Salzman
"I ate your mind, now you are mine."