Date:      Wed, 4 Dec 2002 23:39:26 -0800
From:      Marcel Moolenaar <marcel@xcllnt.net>
To:        yokase@lapis.plala.or.jp
Cc:        freebsd-ia64@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: 5.0-DP2 panics on i2000

On Thu, Dec 05, 2002 at 10:46:57AM +0900, yokase@lapis.plala.or.jp wrote:
> Dear FreeBSD/ia64 Project
>
> I appreciate development of the IA-64 correspondence version of
> FreeBSD.
>
> I tried 'FreeBSD 5.0 Developer Preview #2' on 'hp i2000
> workstation',
> but it paniced after loading kernel.

The best thing to do is to connect to the serial interface, configure
EFI to use the serial port as console as well and use tell the kernel
to use the serial console as interface as well (abort the autoboot
and type "boot -h" at the OK prompt).

Send us the captured output, because we really need more details...

HTH,