Date:      Thu, 25 Jan 1996 23:05:30 -0700 (MST)
From:      Brian Handy <handy@condor.physics.montana.edu>
To:        Chuck Robey <chuckr@glue.umd.edu>
Cc:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Where to get fvwm version 2? Thank you.

> Hey Sean, can we get a summary of what's updated?  Or changed?  I think a
> lot of us are running fvwm ....

I've heard of a couple of things of interest.  One is "SloppyFocus",
which is sort of the next generation of Focus Follow Mouse.  If your
mouse goes out of the window onto, say, the root window, your window
stays focused.  This also applies to putting your mouse on a non-input
sort of thing like xclock, I believe.

One other thing I believe you can have (but haven't seen) is icons in the
click-to-pull-down menus.  I think.

Drawbacks?  The sucker is HUGE.  Fvwm has the feature of not taking a lot
of memory, I understand they fixed that bug in V2.0.

Regards,

Brian