Date:      Sat, 04 Jun 2005 11:10:50 +0000
From:      Osmany Guirola Cruz <osmany.guirola@cigb.edu.cu>
To:        Juergen Lock <nox@jelal.kn-bremen.de>
Cc:        ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD Port: qemu-0.7.0s200528

In this day i am was probing bochs (superslow) and today
i probe qemu with the mono-live cd
(ubuntu)http://svn.myrealbox.com/iso/hoary-mono-live_1_0-i386.iso
first i try without kqemu and the installation was slow even  in the
ncurses configuration menu of ubuntu was very slow then i try use kqemu
and then the process go to sleep for ever :-(