Date:      Tue, 11 Jul 2000 21:07:48 +1200
From:      "Dan Langille" <dan@freebsddiary.org>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   how to create a VPN with 4.0

I've been trying to figure out how to create a VPN now that I have some
spare boxes running 4.0.  I've found IPSEC and IPSEC_ESP in LINT,
but I'm now I'm trying to locate a how-to.  Are there any?  Or am I going
to be the first to write one?

The only thing I've found so far is man ipsec.

FYI: The FreeBSD boxes will be gateways for offices.  They will be
connected to a router which does NAT.  I have a feeling that NAT will be
a problem with authentication/verification.

cheers.
--
Dan Langille - DVL Software Limited
FreshPorts - http://freshports.org/ - the place for ports