Date:      Wed, 5 Feb 2003 22:46:25 +0700
From:      Eugene Grosbein <eugen@grosbein.pp.ru>
To:        chat@freebsd.org
Cc:        developers@freebsd.org, core@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: dillon@'s commit bit: I object

Hi!

That all is gloomy.

Matt Dillon helped me and other users many times,
he had solved numerous issues including kernel panics,
his responces to PRs were quick and qualitative.
I have to note, his deal with users was quite polite.
Not to mention his skills and contribution to the project.

I ask the core to rethink its decision and return commit bits
to Matt Dillon. Perhaps, after some period of time and with
some kind of conditions, but please do not miss this developer.

I always try to make FreeBSD better when I can and
Matt Dillon often kindly responded to my problem reports.

Eugene Grosbein,
EBG4-RIPE,
FreeBSD user since 2.2.5-RELEASE,
Senior System Administrator of
ISP "Svyaz-Service", Russian Federation.